Pine Core Film Faced Plywood with Laminate Phenolic Pine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 cabinet|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Plywood|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: film faced plywood
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅱ(Ns)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
- Grade: Grade One
- Trademark: chanta wood
- Origin: Shandong China
- Material: Poplar
- Core Polywood: Block Board
- Plywood Type: 9-Ply
- Place of Origins: Shandong,China(Mainland)
- Usage: Outdoor
- Specification: 610*2440 1220*2440 1250*2550
1. Light Weight: We choose the high grade eucalyptus and poplar as the basic material, they
are very light, so Chanta film faced plywood is convenient for transporting, and only one per-
son could delivery single formwork by hand.
2. Easy To Cut: the plywood is easy to cut, so according to the construction, the formwork co-
uld be cut into the required size.
3. Re-used: Chanta phenolic film faced plywood could be used 8-10 times.
4.Multi Using: Chanta film faced plywood could be used for wall, slab, column, beam and bri-
dge concrete pouring etc..
5. No Deformation: Chanta film faced plywood is also whole but not deformation and chipp-
ing after 72 hours cooking in boiling water.
6. High Quality Film: Chanta film faced plywood is filmed by Dynea brown or black film impor-
ted from Finland, it protect the formwork surface from the corrosion and makes the formwo-
rk durable, improves the flatness of the concrete surface and makes the concrete surface save
the second time plastering, so it could save a lot cost of construction.
1. Our factory covers an area of 27,000 square meters with 10 plywood production lines and
2. We have 6 QC teams to inspection such as moisture control, glue inspection both before pro-
duction and after production, material grade selection, pressing checking, and thickness che-
cking. Our aim is to supply high quality product with reasonable price.
LINYI CHANTA PLYWOOD FACTORY CO.,LTD
Shandong Linyi Lanshan District.
Fax:86 539 8021802